Alpha Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) offers clients the most cost-efficient RPO solution for filling healthcare roles.
Please see our cost-per-hire difference based on a 100K healthcare employee
|Alpha Healthcare RPO||Retained Executive Search||Contingency Staffing||Most RPOs|
|From as low as $3,000||$30,000||$20,000||$10,000|
The reason our solution is so cost-effective is our scientific approach to staffing, where we eliminate steps in the sourcing and recruitment process that results in very low time-to-fill rates.
The Alpha healthcare RPO difference
- Quality of Hire
We focus on HR behavior interviews ensuring the healthcare talent we submit will meet your expectations.
- We offer free RPO trials
If we do deliver quality candidates to you within 20 hours, you pay nothing.
- Cost Per Hire
Our RPO Healthcare solution is the best cost-per-hire solution from as low as $3,000 per hire. In almost all cases, the cost to staff these roles yourself would be exponentially more.
- Speed of Delivery
Our ability to source in faster time frames allows our recruitment team to find you top talent in faster time frames. For many roles, we can get your talent to interview within five business days.
- Our Team
Our team is made up of experienced healthcare recruiters who understand the industry. This includes our CEO Steven Mostyn author of the all-time best-selling recruitment book Recruiting 101
- Customer Service
We emphasize customer service, and our team is available to assist you and answer any questions you have throughout our RPO engagement with you.
- Access to our Real-Time CRM System
Our real-time CRM tracking system will track in real-time the progress of your RPO project
- Ability to handle large projects
Our team can handle large enterprise projects and has experience filling projects requiring hundreds of open requisitions with different kinds of openings.
Our RPO Healthcare Process:
- We do deep intake sessions to truly understand your facility and the kind of healthcare talent you are looking to hire.
- We research your market and competitors finding the best healthcare talent available.
- We use advanced recruitment marketing and sourcing techniques to attract top healthcare talent.
- We do deep HR behavior interviews, ensuring the healthcare talent will meet your skills and organizational culture.
- We submit candidates and work with your staff through the entire recruitment lifecycle. With an emphasis on the most effective ways to get candidates through your hiring process.
Healthcare RPO projects
- Single positions
This is where our team fills only one role for your organization
- Staffing for new facilities or departments
This is where our team wills positions for new facilities, departments, or a new hospital wing.
- Short terms RPO Projects
This is where our team fills many roles on a short-term project basis
- Long-term RPO Project
This is where our team fills many roles on a long-term project basis
- Complete outsourcing solutions
This is where an organization completely outsources its staffing to us
- Leverage knowledge
This is where you use an RPO to fill roles you have no experience filling.
- To handle the increase in roles to fill
Our team is a great way to handle the increase in staffing needs without putting pressure on your HR staffing budgets.
- Outsource Part of your hiring process
This is where an organization outsources part of its hiring processes, such as sourcing, recruitment marketing, hiring events, recruitment coordination, behavior interviews, credentialing, and background checks.
RPO Healthcare Projects we have experience with
- Allied roles
- Executive Roles
- Medical Assistants
- Dental Assistants
- Nurse Assistants CNAs
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Case Manager
- Home Health Aide
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Surgical Technicians
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Technician
- Lab Technician
- Physical Therapist
- Radiologic Technologist
- Laboratory Technologist
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Surgical Technologist
- Physician Assistant
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Physical Therapy Assistant