- Allied roles play a crucial role in healthcare organizations, and missing a role can be beyond detrimental for your facility.
- Have peace of mind by hiring quality allied professionals in short periods with Alpha Healthcare Recruitment.
Why choose Alpha Recruitment as your allied staffing provider
- Focus on Retention – We focus on hiring quality talent for you
- Save Money – Half the price of traditional staffing firms
- Save Time – We usually deliver candidates in half the time of our competitors
- Customer Experience – We ensure both you the candidates have a great hiring experience
- Negotiating – We help closing candidates, ensuring you do not lose talent
- Leading Experts – Our CEO is a 3-time best seller on the topic of recruitment and job hunting
- Length of guarantee – 6 months guarantee demonstrates our commitment to quality
- Industry knowledge – We understand the technical aspects of most allied roles
Large scale projects
- Do you have a large-scale allied staffing project with a deadline? We are the leaders in large scale allied staffing projects.
- We can staff a large amount of quality allied staff in a short time, ensuring you meet your targeted staffing deadlines.
Types of Allied services offered:
- Permanent Allied Staffing Roles
- Travel Contract / Locum Tenens Allied Roles
- Pier Diem Allied Roles
- Executive Search for Allied Leaders
The many allied roles we recruit for include:
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Recreation Therapist
- Cath-Lab Technologist
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Medical Technologist (MT)
- Licensed Laboratory Personnel
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- Medical Assistant
- Exercise Physiologist
- Anesthesia Technician
- Radiology Technologist
- Medical Sonographers
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- X-Ray Technician
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technologist
Sectors we place allied professionals into:
- Hospitals / Healthcare Systems
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Acute Care Medical Centers
- Sub-Acute Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Pharmacies (Retail)
- Insurance Companies
- Home Health Agencies
- Medical Lavatories (Labs)
- Outpatient clinics
- Medical imaging centers
- Government institutions
- Medical Practices
Why choose Alpha Recruitment healthcare for staffing your Allied talent
The reason why you should choose Alpha Recruitment healthcare as your partner in staffing allied talent is the following three qualities we perform in recruiting allied talent on your behalf.
- Quality of hire
We understand that long term retention is as equally important as making a placement for you. Our due diligence in behavior interviews and background checks ensures that the allied talent we get hired will be the perfect long-term fit for your organization. We are so confident with staffing quality allied talent we offer a 6-month replacement guarantee.
- Speed of delivery
We are the masters of sourcing candidates in shorter periods than our competitors. This is based on our firm being run by our CEO Steven Mostyn’s ROT sourcing techniques. This technique is based on over 20 years of scientist recruitment research and culminated with a best-selling book on the topic “Recruiting 101 : The Fundamentals of Being a Great Recruiter.
- Price you pay
Because we have mastered the art of sourcing allied staff in shorter time frames at less cost, we can recruit quality allied talent at half the price that most staffing firms charge. For most allied searches, we charge 10% of the cost of an allied professional’s 1st-year salary instead of the traditional 20% that most recruitment firms charge.